PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF AND OTHERS IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD WITH OUR EFFORTS TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
We are grateful that Governor Walz has included construction as a critical business. This allows us to work on the many remodeling projects that are in process, as well as continue to provide design, plans and estimates, but only in the safest manner possible.
We are extremely concerned about the spread of the COVID-19 virus and want to assure you that we are prudently following recommended safety steps.
- Only crucial support staff are working at the office (4 or less) and their work areas are at a safe distance from one another.
- Our staff at the office are sanitizing surfaces, doorknobs, and all other frequently touched areas and items daily.
- Our other staff that typically work at the office, have been provided the tools to work from home.
- If you are invited to come to the office to meet with your Project Manager, we will sanitize the office before your visit and after you leave and practice safe distancing.
- We have asked our customers to follow safety precautions at the jobsite and when visiting the office.
- We have asked our customers to let us know immediately if someone in your household is ill or has been exposed to the virus.
- Our Project Managers are instructed to notify office staff if they intend to come to the office to meet with a customer or get something from their work area that they cannot obtain electronically, so that the space they will use is sanitized.
- Our field staff and associates have been instructed to use recommended safety steps on jobsites and when visiting vendors.
- All staff members are instructed not to come to the office or a jobsite if they are feeling ill or have been exposed to the virus.
We ask that both employees, associates and homeowners minimize unnecessary face-to-face and hand-to-hand contact to slow the potential spread of the virus.
We will continue to make thoughtful decisions as we navigate this unexpected and serious situation. Thank you for your understanding and thank you for doing your part to help keep others safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Project Manager, your Production Supervisor or call our office at 952-888-2225.