Your Project Manager
When you contact Plekkenpol Builders, one of our Project Managers will be selected to meet with you. From your first call, through the completion of your project, your Project Manager serves as the vital link between you and the rest of our team.
Your Project Manager will briefly review your project with you over the phone and set a time to meet at your home to get to know you, your lifestyle, your goals and your budget.
Prior to your first meeting:
- Talk to everyone who will use the space to identify important features.
- Make a prioritized list of your wants versus needs.
- Collect images of designs, styles and products that you like.
- Note any areas of your home that are used very little.
- Establish your preliminary budget.
- Determine desired completion dates.
- Visit our Photo Gallery to look for ideas.
Using our planning worksheets will help you to organize your thoughts:
< Choosing a Remodeler
Your First Meeting >